Sanwa Shoko launched a project to obtain ISO 14001 certification in December 2001, and since then we have made steady efforts to implement it throughout the company. As a result, we are pleased to inform that we received the corporate-wide certification of ISO14001 in October 2002. We will continue our efforts to tackle the global environmental issues, having a consciousness that every employee must protect the environment and make strenuous efforts to reduce environmental burdens through our work.
Scope of Registration
- 1. Registered Corporate Name
- Sanwa Shoko co., Ltd. 14-20 Marunouchi 1-Chome, Naka-ku, Nagoya-Shi, Aichi
- 2. Registration Number
- 3. Certified Standards
- 4. Registered Scope
- Sale of Industrial Chemicals, Synthetic Resins, Building Materials
- 5. Certified/Registered Site
- Tokyo Branch Office: 3-20-15 Asakusabashi, Taito-ku, Tokyo
Osaka branch Office: 3-1-10 Bingocho, Chuo-ku, Osaka-city, Osaka
- 6. Registrar
- Japan Quality Assurance Organization (JQA)
- 7. Date of Registration
- October 18, 2002
Environmental Policy of Sanwa Shoko
Sanwa Shoko adequately recognizes that we have to have consideration and responsibility for the global environment in conducting our business activities, which deals in industrial chemicals, synthetic resins, building materials and others. Not only managements but also employees and people working for our company will carry out the conservation and the improvement of the global environment together.
- We reduce environmental burden by handling global environment-friendly products and these information through our business activities, and accordingly we promote sales of environmental products and offering these information to our customers.
- We carry out the continuous improvement of environmental management system to improve environmental performance by building up the environmental management system and making good use of it.
- We protect the environment such as the prevention of the environmental contamination and using sustainable resources.
- We observe environment laws and regulations, which are relevant to our business activities.
- To conserve and improve environment effectively, we set environment goals and review the environmental management system to increase the effect on a regular schedule.
- We familiarize all employees and people working for the company with our environmental policy using our communication process.
- The environmental policy sheets are published on our home page and prepared at the reception of the offices to allow anyone to take them freely.
Janualy 1, 2017
Sanwa Shoko Co., Ltd.
President Toshio Abe